LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-26

1. 15,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    The fact is they said they had enough money to not raise until mid 2016 and now they have raised in spite of that.

I told you they would need to raise and not to count on AUZ's 250k. They can't be blamed and 250k is not that much anyway. Would only cover admin costs for 2 quarters. So I also said they would need to raise anyway. But of course anyone who said that on here was slammed! Lol

I don't have a problem with raising money and it could have been possibly done higher if the opportunity was taken but the other thing holding them back from raising higher earlier on was the 3c oppies. Who would want to take a decent stake at 4.5c in LSR and support the stock, then have the market flooded with 3c oppies come March? Probably would of made raising any higher then 3c very difficult.

The facts were there to see. They must be down to there last few k now and not sure how much of that loan has been used either?? Was always going to happen despite everyone's best efforts to say otherwise. That's how the market rolls and no one can escape it unfortunately.

Will be interesting to see to who and how many shares. Will be at 3c imo and that will be the base for some time to come unless Marymia results are big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.