LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-35

1. 13,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    'I was saying that during the halt, they can give the results out to anyone, as long as the results are released to the rest of the market before recommencing trade.'

That's news to me. I have never seen that happen either. I find that hard to believe.

Scenario

So, the BoD knows that the assay results are due very soon.

So the MD does a ring-around to the SIs who participated in the last placement and asks if willing again. They ask: "What's in it for us? We know that M assays are due. What if they're no good? We pay 3c and the SP drops like a sinker. No, we want to know about the assays first."

'Hmmm' goes the MD then says; "OK I'll hurry up the assays, get the results and ring you all back, but only if they are very good".

A day or 2 passes. The shares are still at about 3c. Ring ring: 'Got'em and they are ripper results, but you still only pay 3c'.

STAMPEDE.

TH re the placement.

But the BoD is a bit uneasy about the preferential treatment and so decides to let the market know just before the TH is lifted, thinking that should evens things up. Well NO it won't!

Trading starts and whoosh 7c within 30 mins and 1st trade 5c. SIs scoop the pool at the expense of the shareholders.

Nah!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.