ADV 0.00% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-20

1. RDL
    3,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    First post here at ADV folks after loitering in the background...I've been a holder for a few weeks now after a fellow PLS investor suggested I consider looking at ADV (thanks btw )

For what it's worth, this has all the hallmarks of PLS early/mid 2014. A brilliant project with huge potential, enough cash in bank to drill and drill a bit more, then what? My thinking is today's ann's set a nice SP rally, get ADV into the 3-5c range for a bit, then another cap raising for a few million, or even something like a convertible note issue. We wouldn't want to be raising more equity at these levels would we? Could lead to excessive dilution IMO.

...Taken from the ann 23rd October after completion of SPP - "The Company is now fully-funded and in a very strong position to unlock the value of the Manitouwadge Graphite Project for our shareholders." So drilling and admin are covered for the near term, but not acquisitions.

This double ann could cause a serious pop on re-open, 2c+ on that day IMO, failing a very dilutive cap raising for the acquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.