MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 12,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    being a very LT holder I want to see something substantial out of this ann... but a "material" ann is a bit vague at this stage...

they believe in their tenements and have a long way to drill through all the "hot" spots... they do not have enough cash to explore what they already hold... so a material acquisition at this stage would not be for an "unexplored" play - they have enough of that... also, they do not have the cash to buy anything outright and with the billions of shares on issue and more of options, not sure if anyone would sell them anything for MPJ/MPJO shares at thsit time - impossible for anyone to make money out of them given their recent run - so no one would believe and get shares in lieu of a promising play...

I believe, they have a gun team and there is someone out there with a "possibly' difficult but potentially lucrative tenement that they have started to explore... joining hands with MPJ could get them a good team to explore their potential...

that is the max I could think of... as usual, it will be way off the mark... two more sleeps to go until the suspense lifts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.