IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Well in fairness to IWG the market is quite large for security...

1. 107 Posts.
    Well in fairness to IWG the market is quite large for security companies and of the top three trends in the market they fit squarely into one of them. If sales with Telstra are in fact real they might be at a turning point. It's going to come down to actual data provided to investors and not the dribble they post online. There are a fair amount of individuals that invested in IWG and I truly hope that they see a return on the investment.

IWG needs help. They have run the business poorly for years. Many years before they listed. Simply put, they can't sell their way out of a paper bag. They need change at the higher levels because whoever is making the decisions on how to spend their money and the accompanying strategies they are far off the mark. Even if they sell $10m this year @25% profit they are still loosing massive amounts of money. If you are in it. I hope you are in it for many years to come because this company is not going anywhere soon based on past performance and overall lack of correction to fix internal issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.