1MC 16.7% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Brabo01 Setting out to establish my portfolio after a bit of a...

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Brabo01

Setting  out  to  establish  my  portfolio  after  a  bit  of  a  windfall,   I  initially  
    had  a  think  about  what  commodities  I  wanted  to  invest  in  and  searched
    many  HC  threads  to  find  leads  to  prospects.   After  Due  Diligence  and  chasing  up
    every  lead  I  could  I  have  made  my  decisions  and  had  a  bet  on  my  chosen  plays.   
       If  not  for  the  fabulous  info  on  some  of  these  threads  I  might  have  chosen  some
       real  dogs  but  searching  thru  the  info  you  get  a  feel  for  the  companies. Usually,  if
       there  is  a  problem  then  one  of  the  crew  put  you  onto  it.
      Granted,  they  did  go  on  a  bit  (fair  bit)  but  I  for  one  learned  a  heap  from  the
       intensity  of  the  dust  up.

Heaps  better  than  in  1970  when  there  were  no  computers  and  the  internet
       wasn’t  even  a  word.   Buying  and  selling  shares  then  was  a  drama  for  a  working  man.
       Ring  your  broker  at  smoko  to  tell  him  to  sell  your  shares  cos  you  read  in
       todays  paper  (that  listed  all  yesterdays  share  action)  they  had  finally  gone  up  for the
       first  time  in  4  months  to  find  they  were  now  back  to  normal.   Shheeesshh.

Good  luck  to  you  livin  out  in  the  boonies  in  the  heat  there  but  lovely  in  winter.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.89K 4.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 197920249 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44471257 94
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.