BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-352

1. 4,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Esh.....
    Now this is all about us making money right.......Now you rolled on youreslf about your NST dealings....this is what you said about SAR 5 months ago at 50 cents(below)....now SAR has doubled since then 95 cents...should I mention your calls on KDR 15 cents now 10 cents....I can go on......no one gets it right all the time Esh old pal but you have made some shocking call in the last 6 months.......you have hated BDR since 14 cents now its 24 cents......it will be 30 cents shortly.......
    Move that dirt...

A few of your SAR quotes at 40 to 50 cents......SAR now 95 cents

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...2565359/page-17?post_id=15802169#.VspQF_1f3IU

See how sensitive SAR is to that magical A$1,500 POG mark. Suddenly buyers lining up again. That's the problem in my view. All this good cash currently being made will be poured into a project susceptible to downward movement around this gold price point.

You'll need the $A price of gold well and truly up so the share price gets room to sail or you'll be sitting in that 40-50cent range for a very long time. There's no other way of sugar coating the facts here.

Eshmun
    Ophir,

The company may be top class and well managed, but if the value has already been priced in, then it is priced in. I'd suggest you take a look at the NVP of all their future cash flows, the cash they have in the bank and then add those numbers together and see what you get. Then do a sensitivity analysis assuming a gold price of AUD$1,400 and $1,600 and see what you get. I think it is a gamble on the gold price not the quality of management or assets.

Show me that it is not fully priced. Show me that their is a discount (take-over premium) in the current price. Good luck riding a short term bow wave. That just doesn't interest me. I like to sleep at night.

Eshmun
    DYOR IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.