BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-358

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    So what's your point. I said SAR was leveraged around a price point in the Australian dollar gold price of $A1,500. So a speculation on the direction of gold at the time. A speculation I was not willing to make. I was advocating that there was no value in the stock at the existing price of gold. Gold moved higher and SAR moved with it, that's what I and anyone would expect. It doesn't mean SAR was a good value proposition at the time. You have speculating on the gold price and investing in gold producers mixed up IMO mate. A speculator can also make money on disallowed, no doubt about that. As far as KDR goes I've openly admitted on the KDR threads from the beginning that that company is a complete speculation for anyone that cares to read what I've said and by the way it remains a speculation and we will see where it goes in the fullness of time. The only stock I regret not having the nerve to hold and I admitted it before, is NST. Another company like RMS that was making gains against negative sentiment and flat and falling gold prices. Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.