BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-362

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Atomic,

Let's keep this simple.

BDR are a miner/explorer.

Their job is to mine ore, process it, obtain the gold and then sell it at the prevailing price....whilst maintaining/building their reserves/resource base.

They make forecasts and it is based on these forecasts that the market rates their share price - up or down.

I like to invest in gold mining companies that are producing and are continually drilling to try and increase resources or make new discoveries - thats why I first invested in BDR.

We all try to buy low and sell high.

Anything else that may happen in between us trying to buy and sell is merely noise.

If you and others want to spend hours, days, weeks and months dissecting, dicing, cutting, chopping and analysing the weather in Tucano or whatever else you like, and then post that on HC and if it floats your boat - fantastic, that is your choice.

To me it is dribble - total rubbish and I have never been one to compete for "hearts" or "thumbs-ups" and add to the "noise".

But all I care about is how much gold they mine - is it the amount which they forecasted and the prevailing price they sold or can sell at....and if they can continually manage to do that year on year, the share price will look after itself.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.