TON 18.2% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-48

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    So if the TH was announced before the market opened and before the "leaky ship" sailed, we would be sitting at 5.4C until the announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

Then... If its a ripper announcement on Mon or Tues you wont be able to buy more at 5.4C, you will more than likely have to pay 6.0C and then it may run to 6.6C and beyond.

You could still have bought in at 6.0C today at 2.00pm after it has risen 12% intra-day and been part of what seemed like an run obviously based on upcoming news/ leaky ship or whatever you want to call it and sold at 6.6C before the TH banking a nice 10% rise.

Complaining about missing out on a 20% rise when you could have jumped in at any time today and joined the winners seems to me like sour grapes because you didn't buy in.

People have to take responsibility for their actions and not always blame others for things that happen - life isn't fair. We are all hurting from TON's demise and to see a rise like today puts a smile on my face for once.

* Head was never sticking out so no need for me to pull it in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $20.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.237K 178.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83250 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 591637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.