NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-265

1. 451 Posts.
    Then the trend does too. It will likely still be volatile though unless the agreement specifies dollar amounts, not just %'s of potential profit or extended market share/coverage. We need runs on the board for it to be a sustained rise. Anything else while still potentially very promising is still just theoretical.

As I have said before though, aside from this new announcement which sounds big (why else the trading halt) It was looking a good entry at these prices purely based on the re-release of WP with the dynamic pricing. The big let down as far as most feedback so far, was the cost of the calls being too expensive. We know how fast they can drive downloads, having the cost structure right will vastly improve the conversion and in turn will increase the word of mouth for new users and the potential growth numbers we were all so excited about initially will start to come back into play again. Just having one thing out of place can stunt the whole process and NOR were missing a few crucial ones first time around. Pricing the being the biggest elephant in the room. Data access and messaging being the next two. I'm happy with the way they have handled it all things considered and very happy with thier ability to pick their weaknesses and act so quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.