88E 16.7% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

I'm properly glad it worked out for you and helped you to buy at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 588 Posts.
    I'm properly glad it worked out for you and helped you to buy at a low point, but my point is more that half the time it doesn't work out this way...it's the half that you don't hear about because people tend not to talk about wrongful predictions...Warnie for example is very good at forgetting where he's been wrong. Everyone knew this one would retrace at some point, for you can't just keep climbing without news. But being a volatile spec stock with important news announcements in the current, I simply do not think charts hold much in the way of relevance here. Bluechips, fine, but even then market sentiment is the result of so many extraneous variables that I would hate to draw a line through it and say this is what we're experiencing here. I think charts are useful as hindsight advice and that's about it; but hindsight rarely ever made anyone money.

Case in point, I too bought in some more at a lower price but this was based on gut feelings...we may both arrive at the same destination (here's hoping).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $85.66K 41.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2595582 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 3319000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.