88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

You are correct we don't know the quality of the announcement ,...

1. 429 Posts.
    You are correct we don't know the quality of the announcement , but 88 was getting beaten down on the LSE then late on started to make some recovery with an afternoon rally recouping half its losses . This placed me in limbo about selling and trying to rejoin later.
    With the announcement I feel agnostic however 88 seems to be gaining huge interest and usually with huge rally s like 88 has experienced there can be some attribution towards leaks, like some outsider with clout having a few beers with a Geo or heavyweight on the project and he says "mate this is hot". M,ay not have happened but rallies have techncal factors behind them if there is more than one.
    There's a story that constantly floats around "The Wild West" where i'm from about a battler who at one stage kept making incredible discoveries in the mining industry to become a big player then a very close confidant of his died and the amazing crystal ball touch has now become elusive. If one divulges into the murky history there is a connection with a mineral lab that had to be closed down etc etc . Nobody ever was charged for anything , everything they did was above board , people don't talk to much . Just another story from the West.
    Heavyweights in the industry I'm sure know 88 is hot thats why at this moment I hold and never underestimate the charts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.