TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-65

1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    The buy side is loading up, currently 14.5 and there's still 24 hrs of TH to go.

So if that's coming from a knowledgeable position then I suspect the news is good.

Anyway any off take news is good especially as it is a condition subsequent to finance.

What's going through my head is the fact that TNG post articles on 10/2 and 15/3 about Titanium dioxide market trends. Also VSA Capital Report of 25/1 is happy to rely on GPPs LOl and discusses the possibility of GPP entering the Titanium dioxide market.

Remember when Hardman & Co/ made some observations about SMS Seimag in there report of 8/ 12 then 2/2 boom there's an announcement regarding SMS agreement. By the way the TH that preceded that announcement didn't say "binding" but the announcement did.

The WOOJIN TH of 2/9/15 did say "binding" but as can be seen above there is no precise formular adopted by the Co/. Also WOOJIN agreement was pivotal post TIVAN announcement so maybe justified that extra word. Long TH too 5 days.

So wat have we got

1) big lead in to Titanium related announcement,

2) independant report making reference to yet be announced material,

3) interesting trading patterns both last week (Aji post) and pre lifting TH.

Who's gunna bet it ain't good???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.