OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

It does not make sense at all to me financially (or otherwise)...

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    It does not make sense at all to me financially (or otherwise) to call it off at the bottom of the G sands and leave two other potential hydrocarbon intervals directly below unexplored.

Best scenario for me: I expect they were into (or maybe through) the G sand interval when we got the TH on Thur. (the work program timeline provided was right for that) and were probably getting high indication LWD readings, and/or high fluorescence in the shakers, maybe even direct hydrocarbon shows.

Imo this scenario would require a TH as they still needed time to reach TD without any knowledgeable trading occurring.....I'm sure they were blessed with the Easter break giving a four day extension to the TH, plenty of time to come back next week (barring any more stuck DP) with the results we are all hoping for.

The flip side of the same coin is that the G sand interval was a dud..........but we may still be saved by the H and I intervals.
    With the history of the dome I'm quietly confident, although it's the volumes that may be the big determinant. Let's hope Lilypily's info is on the money.

All imo of course.

Additionally, I'm sure I recall reading somewhere while researching that the rig (may have been the original rig) was booked for a 1 + 1 optional. The rig is not due to go to the next operator until May, the same operator who had the rig up until January.

Hey Ron, you've been very quiet, still out there buddy? Hasn't been you mitigating risk by lowering the sp has it??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.