OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Why did the directors hire Athan Lekkas ? The guy is a shark. He...

1. 4,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Why did the directors hire Athan Lekkas ? The guy is a shark. He reeks of Donald Trump.

Its all abit dissappointing really.

Last thing I was expecting was a CR.

Unless it was for a cornerstone investor which is also one of the industries big guns ie. Intel , Microsoft etc.

The SP will be at CR price inside 2 days and well below it before it comes back and selttles down somewhere short of the CR price, if this CR is just to make things happen faster.

Some good news will arrive before the SPP closes to get the excitement running. They bloody better have some news like that. They probably do. The sophisticated investors(circling sharks) are banking on it !

The dilution is horrendous. A consolidation is mandatory before they can list on the NASDAQ and if XPE does become successful then that is what they will or should do.

I do not see any loyalty to longterm holders here.

My horizons have changed on XPE.

If its a good cornerstone investor then that is great. More funds just to cover over extended expansion is not good enough.

I'm banking on some good news as well before the SPP closes. I would be looking closely at an exit at that time.

Depending on the news of course.

I know I should be pumping things up to protect my investment but dont think what I say here on HC will matter much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2 25

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.