OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-527

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Easier? I think you're confusing cheap being 'easy' to being right. We aren't paying management or anyone to do an 'easy' job. The point of paying big (excessive IMHO) remuneration is so they do the hard slog, bring the connections, and find the financing. No shareholder should ever want management to have an easier job at the expense of higher dilution. I really don't understand this logic of being happier that it's easier at 2.9c to raise money at shareholders expense than having a harder time filling at 9c.

This thinking is also flawed. A company hot in demand, with a rising share price, would in fact find it easier to drum up interest at a higher price when things are on a roll. The notion that when things are getting tough, share price is at an all time low, that people would want to invest at 3c on a company on the downtrend just does not make sense.

I don't think the notion of us having never done a CR is needed to understand all of this - just some common sense finance and business logic. If the company is shooting out lights they will easily find placement interest at higher prices.

If they're struggling and are throwing away shares at 2.9c then the writing is on the walls, literally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 20890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.