EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Hi cncventure, i disagree with your last assessment and with...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi cncventure,
    i disagree with your last assessment and with your numbers of one of your previous posts. If you show the currents assets without the non-current assets, but do show the current-and non-current liabilities together, it logically gives a dimmer picture.

The valutation of 400mln would be nice but is unfounded at this point. In order to come to any kind of valuation you will need to know the projected cashflow and more of such information than we have available now.
    But I don't see how the "potential reward has been eroded" though; for me that remark is in the same ballpark as the valuation calculation of 400mln. The ground itself is highly potential and there is a mining plan to become debt free next year and turn a positiv cashflow this last quarter of 2016. Personally i think we have only just turned the company/shareprice around and there is still a lot of upside left at these prices. Lastly; I am assuming the $2.2mln will be used partly for new drillings. In other words, I am a buyer at these prices.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.