CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-153

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Even the central indicative buy share price can't make it to the miserable $0.17.5 offer, it is to open at $0.16 or 3 cents pre consolidation value. )""

To you COM and the ones interested in reading what I am trying to say...............did you consider the full implication "(and the full value of that offer)" before writing what you and others did.??

Now consider this:

The offer is of 17,5 cents per share. Correct....................But then we hold debts to MQG of about another $85 to $90 million dollars. Is that correct.?? That money which will not have to be paid back by us if they are successful in their SoA, is worth at the very least another 21 to 22 cents per share thus bringing the offer to this stage up to about 38.5 to 39.5 cents per share.

Then on top of that we have some contingent liabilities, if we are to look at the Court Case in the USA, of not less than $US 20 million dollars, plus all the legal costs which none of us have been told what they are worth up to date, let alone what's coming up in the future. This amount will add at least another 5 to 10 cents per share to the offer. That offer will now become not less than 43.5 to 49.5 cents per share.

And then we have to add the $10 million dollars which we received from MQG in exchange for some gas to be supplied if and when needed. That will equal to not less that another 3 cents or thereabout. The offer now become a figure of close to 52.5 cents per share.

And then another big issue that we have to take in full consideration before making up our minds about what that offer actually amounts to. How many shares in CTP Macquarie owns already, let alone the options.....if any, which I believe they also own.??

Now, is there anything else I've missed.???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $8.208K 165.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14478 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.