CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Oh yes, I forgot. Someone in these threads wrote not so long...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Oh yes, I forgot. Someone in these threads wrote not so long ago, that our company valuation amounted to around $150million dollars even though our share price was at 13.5 cents. I can find that post and copy it here if required.

Now, if we are to take in full consideration what I wrote in my previous post, and multiply that figure by the total amount of shares on issue, you will come up with a figure for the offer of close to $227million dollars.

Based on that figure of $150 mill, MQG is giving us a premium of about 50%.

Now, taking all that in full consideration, that offer is far greater than the one pushed forward by someone here. Is that correct.?

What worries me now is if this thing will end up in the same way as NXS did when the major lender called the shots. I really hope not but, in the sharemarket, and with all the sharks swimming therein, one has to be always ready and willing to "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED".

And one more thing before I go......they don't call MQG the millionaires factory for nothing. It is because of the millionaires that comes out of that joint after working there. Not because of the millions that they donate to investors at large.

Have to go now because duty calls and duty will always come before pleasure.

Good luck to all and sundries.
    Last edited by buddy134: 18/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.