CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Dont forget the lowball offers for QGC before he advised we...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Dont forget the lowball offers for QGC before he advised we accept the $5.75. It is all just part of the process and only fools chase the short term financial gain.

As RC said at the meeting on Wednesday, we need to look beyond any short term pains/gains as the outcome & profits in the long term are going to be worth it. (He was speaking in reference to GSA's and no point in chasing any until the ACCC etc finish their reports etc to the Fed Minister which could potentially be worth an addition $60mill in yearly profit by reduced transport costs).

I would suggest the offer for T/O is coming now as they know that once the pipeline reports are handed down in December that it will favour companies like CTP making them more difficult to get cheap. They are just hoping to catch some nervous nelly investors who will jump for some short term gain.

My advice, steel yourselves and put a steady hand on the rudder. It will get bumpy going forwards but the true adrenaline rush always comes for those who ride out the bumps.

I plan to hang on through the bumps

Just my thoughts & observations, do your own research in making your own decisions.

GLTA
    R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.