SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Seen the ann this today was not expecting a CR. I was expecting...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Seen the ann this today was not expecting a CR. I was expecting a green a day, hopes of that soon dashed.
    I am happy we didn't have a blockbuster week followed with this ann. Syntonic look to be traveling nicely downloads for freeway are up, and business base is growing. Management are growing a skyscraper here if they need funds to strengthen the foundation better to start here than wait for income, the last thing we need is to let customers down trying to save a buck. I have worked in the backblocks, if business is growing the way it looks offices may need to be set up in closer to the coal front it, is hard doing business from a distance. I am sure management know what they are doing, they have looked after their cash burn to date so give them their head we will be rewarded soon enough. Shareholders seem to think we should be the first to know what is going on but that is not realistic, insider trading comes to mind with that thinking. Heads up guys and keep up the well researched information we have seen here on HC .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.