GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Announcement coming, currently in trading halt. IMO there is...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Announcement coming, currently in trading halt. IMO there is something else to be announced to the market. Price action and buying were very bullish leading up to an announcement which the market was mostly aware of. Some huge buys went through the last few days. I think the cornerstone investor wants more of this Manganese project. Manganese spot price at $1,740 a ton. The project was purchased with Manganese at much lower spot prices. This project is way undervalued and I believe more funds are coming to fast track this project as quick as as possible. The project will also be tax exempt for the first 10 years!

Technically the breakout has been clean with a retest or prior resistance turned support intra day on Thursday. Volumes have been building which confirms support for the new GMC share price. Although volumes haven't been excessive which tells me there hasn't been much distribution. I have a measured move target to 5c. I believe it will surpass that initial projection. Could easily be in the 6c/7c region this coming week.

The key cornerstone investor deposit is on it's way. $13mil AUD in finance hitting the GMC account. IMO there will be some new operational updates coming to light or additional funds coming GMC's way. I'm leaning towards additional funds! That IMO is the reason for the strong buying and the trading halt. Pak may have taken up the second option for an additional stake at 13mil AUD as he is chomping at the bit to get more of this project, or it could be something else. New information coming with an even bigger re-rate. Don't let go of your shares cheaply. Fully assess this next announcement first.

10.12.2016 GMC.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.