AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Hi @thunder54 If Teck is back in I don't imagine the release of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Hi @thunder54

If Teck is back in I don't imagine the release of drill results will alter much. Their pattern has been some delay but the results do come to market.

In the short term [for AZS] it means losing 65% of the Ag/Au and so the SP is not going to rocket like it probably might have in the next 6 months [imo] .... but in the long run I can see Teck aggressively drilling, also proceeding with the mine plan for MDP/Loma and the Alacran coming into production at scale if they find a Cu porphyry in a way AZS could not do on its own.

If, on the other hand, Teck is walking..... then AZS should get an immediate rise in SP. The problem that bothers me long term is Sprott and the possibility we start to see manipulation of the register [CR's to sophs]. If AZS finds a Cu porphyry the strong chance is they would have to give away a big percentage at the project level to get it into production in any case.

If Teck is back, I see that as the better outcome for AZS retail holders because it means a bigger return but it requires another couple of years of waiting for it. imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.