GW1 0.00% 5.1¢ greenwing resources ltd

I don't see why people claim to be LTH and then bail. I invest...

1. 276 Posts.
    I don't see why people claim to be LTH and then bail. I invest LT on companies by doing extensive FA & honestly minimal TA. I trade short term using mostly TA & spend less time with FA as it's more of a "trade the trend" I've got 2 separate rule books for each type of investment & take notes on every serious ANN / SP movement on all stocks I'm watching. Not just the ones I'm holding. My main rule/tip has always been to take emotion out of investment. Sure, sometimes it hurts to have a company on you watch list that you don't invest in & then see it bounce high but you'll find the inverse is not true. Hence I take notes on all companies I'm watching upon any movement either ANN or SP & trading patterns. TA is "easy" but by "writing your own book" you learn & eventually can make many predictions on chart patterns without any TA or FA - not that I'd invest with a guess but after years of studying & researching it is good to make chart predictions & see if they are correct or not. I havn't got a formula "in my head" for that on stock shares, but I'm pretty accurate on forex & commodity predictions. Honestly, I don't know if there is an ideal formula for shares.

All I can tell you is that BSM was brought on extensive FA & topped up along the way to the point that it is one of my main LT investments - which I consider different to LT holdings. I'm currently in the negative, sure, does red scare me, no. Is this deal favorable for BSM & more so, for BSM share holders? Of course!

They always had a CR in the business plan for further exploration, refurbishment & new infrastructure. I won't put a dollar figure on how much that is all expected to cost, let's guess a metric and imperial shit tonne of $. This CR was NOT a part of the business plan but it was a very smart move by management. They, themselves now have more investment in ensuring the project is a success, they exploited the hell out of stratmin. It was a win win situation for both companies as 1 get's to survive & the other now owns the mine & has much more of a stake in ensuring it's success. I do expect they may do another CR in line with the original business plan but that's fine. With a management team like this, I'd prefer them to have sufficient capital to buy multiple big whips, 1 for each hand and work to get these leases mined simultaneously in line with graphite prices.

The company is PRetty much ours (BSM) now! They have reduced expenses, increased purity, productivity & ownership.

I hate making guesses but I'd take a guess it'll open around 1.5-1.6+ Heaps of weak holders will call it quits, share price will quickly fall from that & consolidate into stronger hands. If it opens at a higher price, some people will cash out. It's how quickly it returns to that open price that will be a large indicator. I don't see how it could open at a lower price. Look at the sharp MACD change right before TH. Sometimes the simplest of TA works the best.

Management is one of the biggest determining factors in FA. I'm in until for the long haul. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $3.271K 64.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.