IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I'm still here Kutyak and I don't intend on leaving until IBG is...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I'm still here Kutyak and I don't intend on leaving until IBG is well north of the 07 highs, which is most definitely achievable heading into this zinc bull market with a resource that could easily exceed the target 165M-190M tonnes. What's exciting is that the capex is a one off expense for the current 71M tonnes, any additional resource upgrade translates into pure profit less taxes of course.

Artic I thank you for your recognition and your support over the years, I tend not to post as much these days probably to the delight of a few but rather sit back and enjoy the many views expressed on the forum. I have an extremely optimistic view towards the zinc fundamentals and IBG and was always reassured by the industry experts, Glencore, Wood Mac etc rather than the arm chair analyst and as a result always supported the like minded on this forum.

Kudos to management and in particular JD, congratulations on navigating the coy through not only the bottom of the zinc cycle with a record inventory amassed but also through the depths of the GFC and maintaining the path to development. I've had the good fortune of meeting JD on a few occasions and found him to be sincere, honest, extremely focused and genuine who only has the coy's best interests at heart. His deal making skills and expertise are IMO second to none as evidenced in securing some industry heavy weights including Nyrstar's placement in 2010 at a 133.3% premium. I have full confidence in JD negotiating funding with the Chinese and obtaining fair value for the 19% sale of Citronen with limited dilution. Although difficult patients needs to be exercised as we will all benefit greatly with the leverage a higher zinc price brings when negotiating fair value for Citronen.

Good luck all, exciting times lay ahead, Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $33.48K 8.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 21933614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17756750 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.