FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

There has been some unbelievable slagging off for the last...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    There has been some unbelievable slagging off for the last couple of weeks between KDR & MZN posters, which must give some relief to those who want to vent their anger, but I have had to shake my head at what some posters I have great respect for have come out with.

I think it is time for me to step up to the plate and instead of standing on the sidelines watching ground balls hit and full bungers thrown at MZN for the last couple of weeks and start hitting a few of them out of the park.
    For a start I don't think Martin, just like the previous Eastern Stater Owners walked this ground in their patent leather shoes and if it was not for Joe alerting KDR that there was potential for their ground holding lithium then KDR's SP would have fallen from 10c and likely be around 3c or even less and there would not have been any CR at 25c and they would be struggling for cash and I know which company would be looking at taking over who.
    The timing may have been bad, but if the management were alerted to the fact that they may have the rights to the lithium contained on KDR's ground then as a SH I would expect them to pursue it to the full.
    Now we have digs at management that they are using all the tricks in the book to get the options into play, well any SH holding options would not expect any thing less from management.
    Yes the timing is bad as drilling has just started on the Gem Prospect, but the 850 k of ground that was pegged 12 months ago you would think would of been granted months ago and a drilling program would be well under way, but Joe did not sit on his hands he picked up a granted mining lease in the Gem Prospect which will be a winner in it's own right to get the drill bit turning.
    I hope the SP does spike up to get the options over the line, but going forward MZN will not be a $20m MC for long once the assay results start to come in.
    As a holder of both stocks I know which management team I would back in first and it is not a dodgey ex broker from Melb that's for sure.
    KDR are going to have the biggest HR lithium deposit in the world no doubt IMHO, but I think their next door neighbour are going to have a pretty good one to.
    All the talk of the problems MZN will face if they don't win in the courts is way over done, once a judgement has been made life will carry on regardless.

Cheers BK 14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.