NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-18

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.

Plenty of discussion here re: today's CR. Must say that when it went NR.. i thought of everything but the company asking 4 more money.

Just 2 clarify a few things..
    The underwriters ( patos ) didn't get any stock as SH took it all up.. and were told 2 come back after Xmas..

Mgmt wont/can't participate in this CR.

Yes.. it has been wet, and roads r not in the best conditions in PNG. Still needing to collect fuel.. this issue should b dealt with soon.

Drilling is ongoing.. ( on many fronts ) and results due. Imo.. they will continue 2b of similar great quality as previous.

Drilling higher grade tin atm.. and working towards a resource as we know. Can only hope when news comes.. that the market is interested..

As for the dribble at 0.5 -- I've collected "lots" but would seriously doubt any of those getting stock would have been selling... as they need 2 have it first to sell.

Investors can always queue up at 0.4 -- but that's simply been wishful thinking -- in the past month anyway.
    As for what happens next.. my guess is those getting stock wont sell it for a pip or two.. but hopefully for a couple bags.
    The benefit of the machine upgrades.. through-put and thus cash-flow and profits is what we all have to look forward to.

Company also has a plan for tin.. an asset that clearly is not recognised in our current MC.. - a work in progress.

I dare say that this CR will see and set the low for NIU..
    Sophisticated investors have timed it well, but we'll all benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.