RHK 5.43% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

I agree with Point 1. Point 2 I differ. 2nd comment I agree with...

1. 12,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I agree with Point 1. Point 2 I differ. 2nd comment I agree with last half. Last comment is a desired state but can't see it happening.

BBIG is separate from FMS and it appears clear Todd want to push through the BBIG project as it owns the majority of it (92% now I believe with Curtis owning the other 8%). I smell that Todd will say to TIO who will pass it on to FMS that if you lot want to come join us then you have three options;
    1. Go get 90% control of FMS shares so we can delist it and include it in the BBIG project, or
    2. Fund and develop the PIOP off your own bat and come and sign up to a supply agreement with us, or
    3. Get them agreeable to a merger on our terms and become part of the wider BBIG project.

That is Michael Woolley's mission as instructed by Jon Young I think.

If he fails to convince the other Board members to seek and secure one of those then it will be left to do whatever and if it wants to use our (BBIG) transport to get its ore to port to go somewhere then expect to be fee'd and charged accordingly and by the way if you want to sell your ore to our client (Shandong) then there are fee's and a ore buy price that might not match the spot price or even our own off-take agreement price.

Don't expect any favours from Todd or TIO on the back of the fresh BBIG announcement or the pending FMS announcement.

Hold until the smoke clears and you can see a path forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.043(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.592K 1.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.