CKA 2.60% 7.9¢ cokal limited

"I don't have the energy to trawl through your posts, but you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "I don't have the energy to trawl through your posts, but you constantly make out like their selling is correlated to CKA's future and that they don't share our confidence in the stock, which is absolutely a farce....You yourself said once the debt swap is done, the stock is "officially escrowed" (to paraphrase you)."

I dont think you should be paraphrasing anyone to be honest as I haven't "constantly make out like" anything at all. It is clear the Prime Broker is selling and its obvious they want their money back. That's not my interpretation of anything - its an ASX release from Cokal.

And I re-iterate, until (if ever) a debt swap is done no stock is in escrow nor has been. I do believe it was you alone who insisted quite adamantly that the stock was in escrow when in fact it hadn't. You even accused the Prime Broker of illegal activity based purely on your own fallacious assumption.

Your last sentence "That alone should imply their time to liquidate is very limited and that fundamentals are not of consideration"

is simply the conclusion that you have drawn - an opinion, if you like - on your part. It may or may not be true. Neither of us can know for sure. With debt negotiations having dragged on for six months so far I take the contrary view - that they have more time than perhaps you care to concede. It is conjecture on both our parts.

For who knows...the Prime Broker may yet have more time on its side to sell than you may care to acknowledge - particularly so now with Liquidators appointed to Platinum and all the fraud stuff happening. Negotiations could very well drag on such is the legal complexities Platinum are most likely now embroiled in. And lets not mention the potential project financiers - Cokal have told us they wont commit to anything w/o debt having first been sorted out.

...And the longer it drags out the more problematic it remains for Cokal given its ever dwindling pile of cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $85.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.6¢ $13.40K 174.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19503 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 238455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.