POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 105 Posts.
    I think when we were Stonehenge, plodding or not, the Uranium aspect was always brought to the forefront. It was a constant reminder that "hey we still have this". Other than the KORID removal from official listing, i dont think there has been an announcement about the direction of the uranium asset for some time.

There was an allusion to the Vanadium aspect, which under Stonehenge, i believe was to be a co-credit rather than a focus, when the announcement for the reverse flow battery came through.

But other than that, nothing. So i would throw out there that the value of the Korean resource does not even factor into the price at this point. The drop after KORID's announcement might be knee jerk reaction to an already falling SP - rarely is a delist seen as a positive move.

The problem with voluntary suspensions and trading halts is that it gives investors time to determine what they are going to do with their holding. We saw it at the start of the year when a good percentage of holders just walked off on resumption of trade. If this document requesting funds seems full of fluff, i doubt it will be successful. The only option left will be to liquidate the Uranium asset and coast through on the funds it provides for a few months.

I don't doubt the skill of this new CEO but with the lack of news, we can only assume they, as a team, are slow to move.

Still watching, still holding as there is potential here.... once they start rolling....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.