ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I agree with your sentiment, in that I suspect the ruling is...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I agree with your sentiment, in that I suspect the ruling is causing a full review of options with regards to funding and the overall structure of the ESI India venture going forward.

I suspect quite a few conference calls were made to India today !

Depending on the ruling, which could be 'all good, go great guns' (possible, but given the myriad of obstacles encountered so far, probably optimistic), ''conditional' (most probable scenario, which means a very careful read of the ruling to find out exactly how to navigate the various conditions, and several chats to the Indian JV partners to work out potential options going forward) , or possibly even 'sorry fella's you don't qualify' (which I believe is highly unlikely), then there will be some homework for the ESI management team over the weekend and early next week to be done to sort it all out, and then put it into a 'plain English' but detailed announcement for shareholders to digest early next week.

One way or another early next week is going to be very interesting indeed !

I sincerely hope for the the long termers sake, good news is only just around the corner !

Have a great weekend everyone, and get plenty of rest.

Next week will probably be the most significant point in the company's history and a major turning point, good or bad, and there will be a lot of new information to digest and dissect.

We can only hope that the hard work done to date finally starts to bear fruit.
    Last edited by glenr: 17/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $439 146.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 16859848 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14056310 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.