BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-120

1. 10,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    @GoldEmporer BUT why @ 29c?????????????

Any one here not see the repeat of the bad ol' days? Underwritter/Insto's connection? Smells foul to me! Them getting cheap shares whereby they can manipulate selling ie: sell just above buy price yet, just below anything resembling market value for those recently entering stock ie: 34.5c mark. Effectively, 'capping' price!!!!! ie: sell @ 31c over & over & over so again, effectively capping any profit for holders that bought in above 31c! Basically a scenario that can keep up for months on end as has occurred before!

More clearly, if you paid >31c say, 33; 34; 35; 38?? then, you've been STIFFED! I believed the story again with SJ referred to as Beadell's Errol Flynn yet, market saw the piss poor profits from Qtrly so, I'm currently down @ exclusive bathroom sales, choosing which brush I'd like to be cleaned out with come tomorrow when faced with the fast approaching Colonoscopy about to be preformed on me.....most brushes having bristles far too coarse for my liking.... simply hilarious how these outfits suit these insto/partners isn't it just?

Sellout @ a loss come open or sit on your thumbs hoping the war will end sooner than later............ stark reminder of the Beadell woes

Not really in a positive mood thanks to this latest announcement just following the Qrtly's disappointment........

Can't wait to see the comments post th lift tomorrow ;)
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 20/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.