BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

@loki Tend to agree with your thoughts. I may even agree Simon...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @loki

Tend to agree with your thoughts.
    I may even agree Simon Jackson may have kept us small holders in the dark. Fed us BS info...bla bla..

The only thing I have problem understanding is how exactly Simon Jackson is fooling the large institutional holders, fund managers all around the world. I would presume those fund managers of the likes of Van Eck or Blackrock are far above his(SJ's) pay grade. It wouldn't be easy to fool them who have experts and highly paid analyst to work for them. If he is in fact fooling everyone then must be a genius working for a half million salary/year. Many trader/investor make that sort of money in a year just trading stocks. I think SJ far more capable of doing that very easily with his experience.

Therefore I believe SJ is here for the big prize, when that arrives I don't know.
    I heard he made close to 30 million in his last big deal.(Red Back Mining/Kinross merger), and all shareholders also made tons of money. (This I came to know from a CEO of another company...." He made a lot of money for shareholders/ institutional holders, that's why they follow him" these were the exact words)
    Yes, it was a different time. That also does not guarantee same result once again.

Currently I am not happy (no one is happy) but may have a totally different opinion after tomorrow's announcement.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.