BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

If people remember the 10.5c share price days, with cooked...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    If people remember the 10.5c share price days, with cooked books, poor reporting, missed guidance & production issues, we were lucky to stay afloat....
    We have managed to stay viable, I think people underestimate just how close we were to catastrophe.
    If the market is happy to put more money into BDR to keep it viable or assist it to expand, I can't argue with that, after all, BDR is still just a story, with huge potential. Buy the story, or not, it's a choice.
    I feel more confident now, with SJ in charge, than I did with PB.
    SJ is connected, knows what is needed & does not want failure to his name, after all, reputation is everything.
    If people want certainty, they pay a premium, that's why I also have EVN, RRL, SBM & NST.
    Rome wasn't built in a day, and so it goes with BDR. Patience is difficult, but that's what's required.
    BDR provides both trading opportunities & long term potential, unfortunately it's impossible to time everything perfectly, that's the market for you.
    I am confident with my holding, & I have a fair bit at stake, but I have patience.
    I rode BDr from 25c, down to 10.5c, up to 50c and back down to 34.5c today. I made more good trades than bad, BDR has been kind to me, but it all required patience.
    Let's see what tonight brings with the POG, the world economic situation hasn't been rectified, & where else would you put your money but goldies?
    All in my opinion, & I'm on the bus up the back with a carton of coldies, been there a while...
    Good luck with your decisions everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.