ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    i honestly think it will not drop below 3.5c it has big support there, it might not even drop below 3.8c.
    depends if games are played on open, there might be a shakeout attempt before a steady rise over 4c.

anyway I'm just happy progress is being made and this stock ticks a lot of my requirements in a company
    - low market cap
    - low shares on issue but enough for liquidity
    - management looking to build this company for production down the line and expand with new projects to increase SP also have got two experts on board
    - highly prospective land with amazing "nearology" to gigafactory and clayton valley.
    - drilling Lithium a hot sector that will continue growing in demand for years to come
    imo no where near a bubble yet. with news today Telsa is looking to build 5 factory's for there cars
    - plenty of cash soon to have twice as much ($3 million approx.) for plenty of drilling
    over the next few months.
    - plenty of news flow to be expected over the next few months.

anyway there's lots to like here I'm holding firm, like ive said before even though rmx currently has 4 bagged the story has only just began, management just getting set now for drilling/expanded land holding/future acquisitions, perfect time to buy in imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.