AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Seriously......... he needs to be removed. He's lost shareholder confidence in my clear opinion. The whole thing smacks of self-gratification now!! He and his entourage are the only ones benefiting from this company's existence.

I am so surprised that the regulator (the so-called "corporate watchdog") allows things to get to this point. They should be made to prepare an extensive report to the regulator with full justification for requiring a capital raising....full disclosure!!!

I mean to say....why don't I go and lease a plot of dirt out the back of Woop Woop, come up with a swanky sounding, glossy business plan, register an office, kick in a few of my own hard-earned and then list on the ASX.... then once I'm there...pay myself mega bucks and do absolutely NOTHING aside from issue a tantalizing report once in a while to tickle the tastebuds of the shareholders... How is that ethical??. And yet, nothing is done about it. It's a damn disgrace.

I'm afraid they have called my bluff more than one too many times now. It's been nothing but failed promises and deadlines, badly managed affairs, bad advice, inappropriate deals and self interest.

I should have listened some years back to someone that really knew the goings-on. Silly, silly me!!

Truly....enough is enough. It's time to take action people!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.