88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-143

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    This mornings announcement has really created heated discussion on this forum, and I'm sure some heated debate at the upcoming AGM. I do feel for the holders that are hurting this morning.
    I'll put my opinion simply. Yesterday I had complete confidence in the 88E management team and trust in PB and DW to run the company in the best interests in its shareholders.

Today, nothing has changed for me. I like the fact that they've always stated a 50/50 risk, even when overconfidence abounded on these forums.
    I like the fact that capital has been raised before spud, very conservative imo and gives 88E options for both if things go really well or if trouble strikes with rig or results don't match market expectations. Other options of other drills and keeping "Arctic Fox" around a bit longer are also an option.

For what it's worth, I think the trading halt will not last long (my best guess before asx close today). I can though fully understand the opinions of other investors being angry at feeling duped by what was presented in London recently.

But, imho, this is still very smart management, even if they are going to take their "licks" at the AGM.
    They are not there to "manage" the share price at the moment, they are there to "cream the curve" for all concerned for the rest of the projects lifespan.

I'm still with them strongly. Nothing FA wise has changed.....a short term SP hit for many more options in the future. All the very best to all holders and I look forward to this company becoming what I truly believe it can become.......my retirement!! haha....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.521K 3.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
181 280011929 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 598423563 210
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.