88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

"I think it would have been better to flip that coin and...

1. 2,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    "I think it would have been better to flip that coin and maximise every share we have going forward its success or nothing as far as im concerned."
    I personally wasn't for the coin flip, and knew weeks ago that a CR is underway, in fact I realized what is going as soon as the news of the presentation came out. I even questioned Tim0 as to who instigated the meeting, and it turned out to be DW. So I guess it didn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together. As much as I hated a CR but I thought of it as a means to execute a back up plan.
    However what made me less certain about the CR after watching the video was DW and the others confidence in success and excitement of the potential holdings we have, as well as the trash talking of maximizing shareholders profits.
    So problem I'm having now is no longer to do with CR and dilution, as its a reality now and not much I could do about it. Its a matter of trust in DW!
    - are the acreage as good as he makes to be or is it just hot air
    - is there as mush as oil as he says or is it just hot air
    - is he only good at selling shares at discounted price and spending money or can he actually get this over the line.

We shall see, good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $66.55K 33.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8312425 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 475720266 222
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.