CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    @BassClef -

The 3x Diamond "Technology Demonstration Model" NanoSats are scheduled to launch from India on April 27th approx, aboard flight C-38, (subject to delays/issues)

Launch Location - ISRO, Sriharikota Launching Range @ the Satish Dhawan Space Center (SDSC) in Andhra Pradesh.

This is where SAS Nano's will be loaded onto an Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Rocket,
    The rocket in question is a PSLV-XL (S-12) and pumps out 162,000 pounds of thrust, This will be the 40th mission for ISRO, and the 17th mission for the rocket in XL configuration (Each launch costs about $15 million to undertake)

The Three diamonds Nanosats (A satellite under 10kg is classed as a Nanosat) these are being made and assembled by GOMspace of Denmark, and will be underway to India now or may have already arrived?

These Nano satellites are the GomSpace 3U-Gomax-3's with a custom payload from SAS, the size of these units are only 300mm x 100mm x 100mm, and i think the weight in at about 6.5kg.

Anyway I hope this makes things a bit clearer, it's just a brief overview of what is going on, as far as i know......

DYOR - happy with any feedback...... "the future is here" Jack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.