SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-66

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Great post Peter - your enthusiasm is what we need for those that are L/T investors and not trying to troll for their own agenda's.

I sure hope you are right in what you posted (you normally are) as it will put another rocket under the SAS share price but I am thinking that we won't be seeing a manipulated and panic driven retrace like we have just experienced. It's only a matter of time before this horse well and truly bolts.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - your research and H/C posts that you did in the past Peter had a huge amount to do with me reading further into the SAS story and buying initially at 3.8 cents and only a few weeks ago I took good profits off another stock and increased my SAS holding up higher then it's ever been and again your posts and research helped me to make that decision and it was a beauty as the other stock has since collapsed.

SAS is building to be a life changing event for me and plenty others no doubt so to all of those that have been very wise and stuck it out and increased their SAS holding's - well done - we are smarter then the average bear LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.