RGT 2.80% 55.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Kazz it’s definitely a CR (Normally on page 2, first paragraph...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Kazz it’s definitely a CR (Normally on page 2, first paragraph of these announcements – I miss that too sometimes). But the part of your post about “something big up their sleeve” is what I trust management will deliver. This could be revealed any time after trading halt is lifted – hopefully soon after.
    I don’t often post as I’m often referred to as being too simplistic. (Maybe, it’s a polite way for my friends to call me stupid????)
    CRs are feared for obvious reasons. Nobody likes the dilution and some dislike having no opportunity to participate.
    However, there are companies that do well after CRs. My two favourites were BGS in early 2016 and PLS in mid 2015. So, they’re not always a bad thing. Suppose it boils down to how they’re going to use the money.
    I think that we also forget that “CRs” happen in our personal lives. Going to a bank to borrow for an investment property or rounding up partners to go into a business together are forms of CAP RAISINGS. Not guaranteed success – but works a lot of the time.
    What gets my attention here is that they want more money with about $4M in the bank. So I ask myself, if I had the cash to buy a small investment why would I go to the bank? Maybe, I’m setting my sights on a bigger prize???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.