ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

I believe business development is a huge part of this sector...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 176 Posts.
    I believe business development is a huge part of this sector that often goes missing or unrecognised. Unfortunately, tech companies don't have drilling campaigns and resource valuations to build their companies on, they have to prove they can network and SELL particularly when they haven't ink'd a significant sales agreement as yet.

Important to keep in mind there are still a tonne of shares in escrow which aren't being released to the directors until they meet the performance agreements, of which they aren't even close at the moment.

Overall, I still think the FA is strong, the technicals are very weak, but really which sector is seeing strong technical indicators away from Cannabis? A few companies I hold have had some decent news in the last few weeks but their SP has barely moved, all the money is moving in MC.. oops side tracked.. back to CR8 I think the CR will be announced along with info of business expansion of some form, if not I personally would be as puzzled as the rest of the forum. Signed DM, 250k last Q and expecting ~1mill in R&D grants from the government. Previous operating expenses weren't high enough to suggest that's not enough money to get through this qtr. Maybe the CR has something to do with the scope increase alluded to in the Nationwide delay announcement? We won't know till it's announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.495K 1.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7815064 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3904450 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.