CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-66

1. 1,196 Posts.
    QBL will like that, they are heavy into hemp products. CPH also has market in hemp so will be interesting to see which way that swings.

In regards to takeover of any companies that news is false for several reasons in my view.

Firstly GW Pharmaceuticals would most likely be the biggest player in future to consolidate worldwide to 2-3 companies, but it is not worth the hassle for them at the moment due to the infancy of the business and varying countries regulations (they have already consolidated to a degree or just dominated the market and pushed competitors out).

Canopy has an 11% stake in Ac8 who has distribution agreement with ZLD - Canopy is in the process of consolidating Mettrum health valued at about $200+ Mkt cap - I doubt they have time or money to consolidate all the Australian companies with that deal in the works

MMJ has a controlling stake in Harvest one who is about to list on the TSX, they have a lot in the works and although they are cash flush at the moment, not to the point of a takeover

CPH - also in early stages, after a year or so they may make some moves on research based companies like BOT/MXC (the latter probably not)

Other than those two very few other companies have the cash flow to buy out, it would have to be in the form of X cash + X shares/options in which case they would dilute their ownership percentages further or allocate more shares further diluting share values.

THC will be interesting to watch with a $8 mil capital raising they were over subscribed by $20 million. Talked to Alan today, invited me to visit their offices and will probably introduce a friend who owns hydroponics stores as a distributor. I got 20k shares with 10k options but he was telling me they had to limit brokers because some were trying to buy out 400-500k shares, and they did not want to allocate more than small parcels to anyone. At a $18 million evaluation for $8 million shares the interest alone values their company at over $63 million before they have even gone on the ASX. This alone is $22 million higher than CPH, thought everyone may find that interesting...hype of new listing and demand for shares is just insane!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.