DCC 2.33% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-60

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Firstly, DigitalX and AirPocket have been in the press, so saying zero is simply misleading.

In any case, you're making an incorrect assumption. Did you sign up for the newsletter? In the March newsletter they say the following:
    As a software developer myself, I can fully appreciate this. No software is without bugs, so they've released it and some people have used it. These are most likely people who have used it before and are already somewhat loyal. They're not going to be immediately put off by running into a glitch and may even take the time to provide feedback.

So, after they've added more recipient countries, got some feedback, made some improvements it will be early April and the marketing campaign will start; full blast.

This is not even a good time to be getting press. If there is a bug, do you really want some internet article to say it only supported sending money to one company? Wasn't available on iOS? Had some bug? Not me. I'd prefer they sure it up before going all out on the marketing. Give press, bloggers, and new users a great first experience. Give them something to write about and tell their friends about.

I get the feeling you want to look at everything negatively and make assumptions to support that view. Since you're a holder, I suggest you try to look for the good in things. If you can't find it, that's probably the time to be negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $57.91K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24620 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 44193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.