NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

well bobby I can't say I agree with your take on my "rant". I...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    well bobby I can't say I agree with your take on my "rant". I think you will agree, if you consider it carefully, that it is ok to question the ethics of anyone, even the board of NUH.

re the spp idea. that is certainly one way to raise funds. another company I am in, a penny dreadful that I will not name here as it is not relevant, but it is a health care company which has at times had a market cap under 10million dollars, has used spp to raise money several times and it certainly does not take months.

there are other ways to raise money, for example, borrowing it, as other posters have mentioned. maybe if your point is that the directors have considered the pros and cons of all the different ways and decided this way is the BEST way to raise money, the best for shareholders, then that might be a point worth making. I am not saying they haven't, I am just wondering and questioning whether they have. The reason for this is that it seems to me that it is just plain wrong that some people MAY have been buying shares without access to the same information that the sellers had. Is this a possibility bobby? what do you think? If so, then it is certainly a significant ethical matter worth considering IMO. sometimes "fast, cheap and dirty" is not best. these guys have an obligation to consider these things.

For the record, not that it is relevant, I have not bought more shares since the dip from 14c down to 8.5ish, though i considered it long and hard. So I'm not speaking from my pocket, as they say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.