NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

thanks harba. I am sometimes surprised by how willingly we all...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    thanks harba. I am sometimes surprised by how willingly we all place our trust in companies to do the right thing by us. It seems to me that now more than ever before we need to hold boards to account when and where possible. That said, to be honest, I don't have the steam in me to do any more than write a few questions on hotcopper, which is hardly shareholder activism! ha. At least with NUH their conduct has been pretty good apart from, IMO, these two CRs.

bobby - one last point. I don't think the skin in the game argument here is relevant. Unless the directors or management or whomever you were referring to, were buying shares over the last bit of time since the sp went from 14.5 cents down, as people who MAY have known more than the general market sold, then it is not really relevant. They can, hypothetically, do a CR, such as this, in a way that they believe benefits LT shareholders but results, accidentally? in a disadvantage, in the short term, anyone buying as the price goes down towards 8c without access to the information some of the sellers MAY have.

to be clear, I am not suggesting that NUH people/emplyees etc were selling during this time, in fact I highly doubt they were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.