ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4132
    "Despite the POG showing a lot of strength recently by pushing up against resistance, I think this correction might continue at least $30 lower. That would bring it back to the short term rising trend line drawn through the Jan, Feb and April lows and that keeps it trending up short and medium term. The main reason I think that it could correct to that trend line is that there has recently been a combination of physical buying by the Indians ahead of an unknown upcoming GST on gold to replace other taxes on gold. The total tax is now expected to be similar to before but the stocking up by jewelers will probably now lead to lower physical demand by them over the next few months. Also for now the spec buying ahead of the Comey testimony and other short term events may also be done and is now unwinding."

The above together with positive numbers and comments on US economy by Fed members has helped gold to fall below 1250 again. No short term surprise there and if it does continue a few months between maybe 1220 and 1270 (at least until the Indian jewelers stock runs down, economy shows more hiccups etc), then ORR should be the one making the decision to exercise the option to move to 51% (at a bargain price) and if there is an offer to take full ownership of Acacia's share, then a tame gold price will reduce the acquisition cost on the remaining 49% to what hopefully will also prove to be a bargain by early production. Around 5 months or possibly sooner to completion of FS and decision time kicking in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.