HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Hi Serge, I'm glad to hear your still hanging around creating...

1. 213 Posts.
    Hi Serge, I'm glad to hear your still hanging around creating insightful discussion, I've been trying to roughly work out market caps for these stocks to but logical thinking does not apply in this situation. What's MMJ Therapeutics worth 60-80mil maybe, Harvest One could easily be in the range of 150-250mil within months and would still be considered fair in comparison to it's Canadian peers, factoring growth potential. Then we need to consider the fact there's a lot of wealth in Aus ready to be invested in these stocks with Auscann being our closest competition. So the market will really only have two juggernauts to chose from. Now we also have to consider the fact we may be the first to land product in Aus, add some media sensation, hype, FOMO, and the realisation from institutional investors/brokers that this is actually happening in Australia. So now for most investors .69 cents is a cheap entrance point considering the above. I'm also struggling to decide a point in which to hit that sell button but I think that's mainly because I've been holding so long I would have a gaping hole in my life if I sold MMJ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $4.415K 95.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56292 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 277200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.