BOT 2.94% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I would disagree, you've covered all bases by saying you are...

1. 423 Posts.
    I would disagree, you've covered all bases by saying you are hoping for a dump to 6c and that it won't take long to crash through 10c, but you've not given a timeline, how long isn't long?

You've then said that given all the derisking you wouldn't be surprised if this holds at 7c on open, which it hasn't, can you explain?

You've also you feel this is a risky one to sell at 6.5c hoping for a 6c re-entry, and that you think 6.5 will be hit and you're also hoping for 6.3, given that's it's currently 6.2c it wouldn't have been to hard to have entered back at 6.2 or 6.3c. I agree 5.5 not looking feasible at present, the rest of the numbers certainly covered an impressive number of scenarios.

You certainly have the lingo but I fail to understand your logic, logic is one of the factors I base my investment decisions on (sentiment being the fickle less logical player), however I see a lot of lingo here and base covering, this often sucks new players and retails right in as they don't see it as sentiment, rather as an "expert opinion" given the lingo that you've lavished each sentence with ....please can you explain your logic.....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $606.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $556.1K 1.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 296203 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 673182 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.